- Weight loss – About 39,400,000 results
- Diet – About 232,000,000 results
So how does a person find the best one?
- Eating patterns
- Family history
- Location of residence
- and many others…
Choosing a weight loss plan comes down to many factors. And, we are not going to tell you what to pick.
#1: Weight Watchers
- You can eat anything you want as long as you track it.
- Nutritional tips, cooking advice, and lifestyle education are provided.
- They promote healthy and whole foods.
- Proven steady and slow weight loss.
- Great support.
- A high cost. Monthly is just under $40.
- Not everyone is for group meetings.
- No actual solid structure.
- Weekly weigh-ins.
- It does work by putting users into a mild ketosis.
- Hunger reduction.
- Automatic delivery.
- Clinically proven to work.
- Health issues that can include gallstones and gallbladder problems.
- Taste for most products is bland.
- Bad odors because of ketosis.
- Cost can be as high as $350 per month.
#3: Volumetrics Diet
- The diet emphasizes exercise as a vital component to healthy weight loss.
- You’re free to eat out, as long as you follow the diet’s guidelines.
- The diet is essentially free except for Dr. Rolls books and your normal grocery shopping.
- It emphasizes a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- The Volumetrics diet requires a lot of home-cooked meals.
- Wide variety of meal plans.
- Good customer support system.
- Many low glycemic index meal plans.
- High price tag coming in at around $350 per month.
- Not family friendly.
- Many of the items contain gluten.
- Is not good for pregnant women.
- Free dietitian support for members.
- Foods taste great according to members.
- Meals are shipped in coolers with dry ice straight to your door.
- Endorsed by Jillian Michaels, Dr. Phil and The Doctors.
- Little support.
- Only available in the United States.
#6: Jenny Craig
- Quite convenient.
- Custom designed for each person.
- Users claim the foods are good tasting.
- Very expensive.
- Most of the foods are frozen.
- Must stick with only the Jenny Craig foods.
- Mayo Clinic Diet
- Atkins Diet
- Ornish Diet
- Dash Diet
- Vegan Diet
- Engine 2 Diet
- Slim Fast Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Flexatarian Diet
- and many more…
- Little support
- Great support